Heres the setup Im using
- Dell Inspiron 8600 Laptop ($2500)
- M-Audio MobilePre USB Preamp and Audio Interface ($150)
- AKG Perception 100 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Mic ($125)
- CAD EPF-15A 6-Inch Flexible Pop Filter ($30)
- Custom Sound Box – See below ($25)
- Goldwave v5 for detailed post production editing.
- Castblaster v0.49 for the initial recording.
With the following settings:
Improving the sound
With the nice new mic and preamp, I really started picking up an echo in the room. It quickly started to annoy me, so I bought a crate from Office Depot and some Sound Foam from Guitar Center and put together an enclosure for my microphone.
How it sounds
How it looks
(I moved the pop filter to the side for better visability)
Video Tour of my office/studio
Last updated byat .