So it took a bit longer this time due to scheduling, and bodily harm on Michael’s part… but we finally got another episode recorded. Enjoy.
InfoSec News Update –
- HouSecCon 2011 – Call for Papers is still On
- The Data Breach Final Four Bracket – Link Here
- Watching the Fall Out….Again – RSA Hacked – Link Here
- Samsung Installing A Keylogger on New Laptops…. Or Maybe not – Link 1 / Link 2 /Link 3
- HealthNet Breach – Link Here
- NASA Needs to Develop A Security Program – Link Here
- Mass SQL Injection – Link Here
- Personal Story – Really Sketchers? Really?
Discussion Topic – How Detailed is Your DR Plan?
Special Thanks to the guys at RivetHead for use of their tracks – http://www.rivetheadonline.com/
- Apr 20, 2011 – Sevendust, RIVETHEAD and TBA – Trees – Dallas, TX
- May 7, 2011 – Powderburn and RIVETHEAD – BFE Rock Club – Houston, TX
- Jun 4, 2011 – RIVETHEAD, The Razorblade Dolls, Horror Cult and more – The Rail – Fort Worth, TX
- Jul 9, 2011 – RIVETHEAD, Powderburn, Earthrot and more – Tomcats West – Fort Worth, TX
Intro – RivetHead – “Stirring It Up Again”