A lot of discussion in this episode. And what is more funny is Dan actually cuts Jim off on a subject. Yes, you heard it right. The famous “Web Security Minute Turned to 20 Minutes” Dan makes Jim stop talking. I guess the end of the world IS here!
Oh, and Dan leads us into the Land of Many Links with his Clickjacking story.
InfoSec News Update -
- HouSecCon 2011 update – Registration is open – Link Here
- PCI Physical badging Gap – Link Here
- Using Mario against us (evil) – Link Here
- FUD article of the day – Half of lost/stolen mobile device have sensitive info on them – Link Here
- Defining appropriate Cyber Attack response, A.K.A Eat my cruise missile you Commie, Pinko hacker! – Link Here
- Clickjacking, Cookiejacking oh my! – Link 1 / Link 2 / Link 3 / Link 4
- Can you have too much security? – Link Here
Geek Toys -
Discussion Topic – Five Infamous Database Breaches So Far In 2011 – Link Here
Special Thanks to the guys at RivetHead for use of their tracks – http://www.rivetheadonline.com/
- July 9 – with Powderburn, Earthrot, and more – Tomcats West in Fort Worth, TX
- July 24 – with Creeper, Phantom X, and more – Oriley’s in Dallas, TX