Hmmm Lets see if I even remember how to enter this stuff anymore… Yeap you guessed it, we finally recorded another episode – WOOT!
InfoSec News Update –
- Howard Schmidt is Retiring – Link Here
- Vulnerability Stats of Publicly Traded Companies – Link Here
- Tool Update – Threadfix from Denim Group – Link Here
- The Mission Impossible Self-Destructing SATA SSD Drive – Link Here
- The WAF Wars – Link 1 / Link 2 / Link 3
- PwnieExpress Releases PwnPlugUI/OS 1.1 – Link Here
- App for scanning faces to gauge age at bars – Link Here
- Business Logic Testing defined – Link 1
- ErrataSec – Wants your hotel PCAP Files – Link 1 / Link 2
Discussion Topic –
- Should specific security efforts be validated when the program as a whole is crap? Link Here
Music Notes: Special Thanks to the guys at RivetHead for use of their tracks –http://www.rivetheadonline.com/
- June 1 – Dallas – Curtain Club
Last updated byat .