Web application security news from the last couple weeks.
[I guess I didn’t figure out how to keep going with this weekly post when Im traveling, but now I’m done traveling for a couple months, so should be able to keep up with the news]
- Another game company under attack – Hackers Crack Steam Database
- Debate: Where to insert security – Stay Cool, Nobody is Calling Your Baby Ugly
- More reasons WAF’s are needed – The Curious Case Of Unpatchable Vulnerabilities
- Interesting way to fight attacks – Teaming Up To Take Down Threats
- Georgia Tech Releases Cyber Threats Forecast for 2012
- Researchers Outline Hurdles for Mobile Security